How access Google by Text messages ?
- Just write your keyword (regarding which you want to search), in a text message and then send the SMS to 9-77-33-00000
- The above number will work for India only. USA users can send SMS to 466453.
- Google will immediately send you back the search result.
- It does not require any internet connection. Even by using your old model mobile phone you can search for Google by sending text messages.
- But an important to remember is, Google will only send you back the first website which comes at the top in Google search.
- So you have to write some good keywords in the SMS which you are sending to Google. Only the appropriate keywords will give you the exact result which you want.
- The following table will guide you what to write in the SMS in what situations.
|Key Word||Search Result|
|Define Pulchitrude||It will show you the dictionary meaning of Pulchitrude. You can also search for other words.|
|Translate hello in portuguese||Translated result of hello in portuguese|
|1 USD in INR||Conversion between USD and INR.|
|Time: sydney||Shows you the time in Sydnet Australia|
|news curiosity rover||Shows the news about curosity rover|
|FB||Gives the stock in NASDAQ, You can also search for other company. But you have to know their codes.|
|23%*7/2||Calculate the value of the expression|
|Weather Delhi||It displays the current weather of Delhi. You can also search for London/Sydney|
|convert 3 meter to feet||It converts the meter to feet.|
|Cricket Score||It will give you the live cricket score.|
I am presently searching for some more keywords which will help you in getting the appropriate result. In case of any problem drop a comment.