If there will be only one close button and if it will be moved to extreme left then your problem might be solved. Here is how you can do it.
- Type “about:config” in the address bar of Mozilla Firefox and press enter.
- A page will open where you can see all the variables and their settings.
- In the filter textbox type “browser.tabs.closeButtons“.
- You can remove or move the close button by setting the value of this variable.
- You can double click/right click on the variable to modify its value.
|Value of the variable||Meaning|
|0||The close button will be displayed on the active tab only|
|1||The close button will be displayed on all tabs|
|2||Don’t display any close button|
|3||Only one close button will be displayed at the end of tab bar|
Here the default value is 1. You can change it to any value from 0 to 3 and click OK.
You may also like to see