- Run the command prompt as an administrator. To do this go to Start menu and type cmd. Right click on cmd, click on Run as Administrator.
- Enter the drive name in command prompt where you want to save the report.
- Now type powercfg –energy –output Energy_Report.html and press enter. The same has been shown in the following image.
- Wait patiently for 1 minute while windows is preparing the report for you.
- After the analysis is complete go to the corresponding drive to see the report.
You may also like to see