So we have planned to offer a domain name free to a newbie blogger. This is our first giveaway and we are happy to declare it. In near future there can be more. So I request all of you to subscribe to our
to get in touch with us. You can also follow us in
Just appear the following quiz regarding basics of SEO. The winner will get our gift. Questions are very easy, daily life scenarios and fundamental questions. Just apply your common sense and experience.
This giveaway is now closed. Click here to view the winners list.
(1) Which of the following is the best way to choose a niche ?
Never start a blog straight away. First read success stories of other Bloggers. If you really satisfied with them, then start your blog in that niche. Choose only that niche which can provide you a handful of money after some years Choose a niche in which you are comfortable to write and you have a good knowledge about it Randomly choose a niche and start research in those areas in Google. When you ensure that you are ready with 20-30 articles choose that niche for your blog
(2) You have created a Facebook fan page for your blog. Which of the following is a better use of it ?
Never promote other blog/site's article as they might be your competitors Never put link to other blog/site as Google may decrease your blog's rank because of heavy outbound links Do put links to other's web pages if they are useful Do post images and sometimes conduct poll related to your niche
(3) There are two blogs A and B. Lets assume A has 20 inbound links & 25 outbound links and B has only 10 inbound links & 5 outbound links. What would you think about their rank in search engines ?
Blog A will get a good rank as it has more inbound links as compared to inbound link of B Blog B will get a good rank as it has less outbound links as compared to outbound link of A Blog B will come first as its (inbound-outbound)=5, and the same is (-5) in case of A No such deductions can be made from number of inbound and outbound links
(4) Most of the newbie bloggers quit within 1 year of their journey. Which of the following might be the reason(s)
Because of lack of experience Because they are money oriented and expect a handful of money within 1 year They fail to prove their social presence They are not good in programming skill Because of wrong choice of niche or no niche at all
(5) If somebody leaves a negative comment on some of your blog article, what should you do ?
Report abuse that comment Block that user and his ip address Immediately delete the comment as it may create a bad impression Do not delete/block unless it is extremely negative or it contains any abusive words Try to contact that user via Facebook or send him a personal message
(6) What do you mean by "Organic Visitors" in SEO ?
Visitors from Search engines + Visitors from back links Visitors from Search Engines only Visitors from Search Engines + Visitors from Social Media Visitors from Search Engines + Direct Visitors
(7) Why you should consider purchasing a top level domain name instead of blogspot extension ?
Because search engines gives less priority to blogspot domain Top level domain are faster than blogspot It creates a positive impression in your visitors It creates a brand awareness which is necessary for every blogs Adsense will be easily approved for top level domain
(8) Which of the following does not anyway help the search engine crawlers ?
Meta tag description of individual post Using bold, italics and heading tag inside articles rel attribute in anchor tag Layout of widgets on your blog Both b and c
(9) If some organization/agency requests you to post a paid article which is completely off the track and does not suite to your niche, what you should do ?
If the article is completely off the track then charge a high amount Post the article but keep the links with rel="nofollow" Post the article and tell them to promote it Do not post the article
(10) Which are the ways to increase your email subscribers ?
Offers and Giveaways Offering ebooks Position and appearance of subscribe button Quality contents