Just follow these steps to install Joomla:
- Download WampServer software and install it in your computer first.
- Extract the Joomla script zip file and copy them to the path C:/Wamp/www/joomla
- Open Firefox and type localhost in the address bar and click enter. Then click on the phpmyadmin option as shown in the below image.
- Then create a database. Here my database name is funbutlearn_com
- Now open a new tab and type localhost/joomla and press enter.
- A installation page will open. Just follow the easy steps to complete the installation.
- After complete installation when you will reach to the finish option it will show a message to delete INSTALLATION FOLDER. Click on it. Then Click on The Administrator option
- Now you will go to the admin area. Just give the admin name and password that you have entered during installation to login.