Sometimes we need to copy a text from an image file. We do not know how to do it. So ultimately we need to manually type the text, which is very boring. But now you don’t need to worry. There is a useful and interesting trick for this. Simply by using Microsoft Office OneNote you can easily copy the texts from an image file.
- Lets take an example. We have an image of an excel sheet and we want to copy its data.
- To do so, open Microsoft Office OneNote
- Copy and Paste that particular column of the image in OneNote. (You can take help of windows paint)
- Now right click on the image and click on Copy Text from Picture.
- After you press the button, OneNote will copy all the texts in the image to clipboard.
- To get the text, open a notepad and press ctrl+v to paste from clipboard.
Some articles related to image you may also like to read