Now Google form is the most popular platform for creating web forms because of its simplicity and its integration with Google Drive. But in Google form there is no default option to verify an email’s ownership. So we have created an app with Google Apps Script which can help you to verify your user’s email.
So, what you can do with it ?
- All basic web form features
You can create all types of input fields such as textbox, textarea, dropdown, checkbox, radio button etc. very easily. Providing the dropdown values is even easier. Simply you need to put comma separated values in the corresponding cell in the spreadsheet and it will automatically appear in the web from.
- Required fields(*) and form validation
Mentioning a field as a required field will enable the form validation for that particular input. Users can’t submit blank values for those field(s). To declare a field as a required field, simply choose the inline cell drop down either Yes/No in the spreadsheet. Yes, it is that simple !
- Email verification
You can set email verification enabled in the configuration sheet. There can be two types of email verification.
Random key verification method
- By random key method: In this method a random key will be sent to user’s email ID and she/he has to provide the key to get his/her email verified.
- By sending verification url: In this method a url will be sent to user’s email. To get their email verified, users simply need to click on that link.
- Customizable form-headers and footers
You can fully customize your form headers and footers. In the footer section you can provide your own company’s name and other info as you need. In the header section a suitable title can be given.
Let’s have a live demo
Purchase and download
You can purchase the app by following the below PayPal button. After purchase just send us (email@example.com) your email id to which we should give permission to view the app.
For any other question you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org