- Windows sticky notes are just like your office desk sticky notes where you can instantly write some urgent data.
- Similar to real life sticky notes you can organize them into different colors.
- They do not need to be manually saved. It is automatic.
- You can manually drag the sticky notes to different locations on your screen as per your requirement.
- Sticky notes also support different fonts and a lot of shortcut keys.
|Purpose||Shortcut Keys||Purpose||Shortcut Keys|
|Italics||Ctrl+I||Bullet(•)||Ctrl+Shift+L (1st Time)|
|Underline||Ctrl+U||Bullet(1.)||Ctrl+Shift+L (2nd Time)|
|Bold||Ctrl+B||Bullet(a.)||Ctrl+Shift+L (3rd Time)|
|Strike Through||Ctrl+T||Bullet(A.)||Ctrl+Shift+L (4th Time)|
|Left Align||Ctrl+L||Bullet(i.)||Ctrl+Shift+L (5th Time)|
|Right Align||Ctrl+R||Bullet(I.)||Ctrl+Shift+L (6th Time)|
|Center Align||Ctrl+E||Toggle the case||Ctrl+Shift+A|
|New Note||Ctrl+N||Single Line Spacing||Ctrl+1|
|Close Sticky note||Alt+F4||Double Line Spacing||Ctrl+2|
|Delete Note||Ctrl+D||1.5 Line Spacing||Ctrl+5|
|Increase Font Size||Ctrl+Shift+ >||Go to beginning of the note||Ctrl+Home|
|Decrease Font Size||Ctrl+Shift+ <||Go to end of the note||Ctrl+End|
|Subscript||Ctrl+ =||Switch between sticky notes||Ctrl+Tab|