You will be surprised to know that Wikipedia has enabled the E-book exporting feature just before a week. Using this feature you can now add different Wikipedia pages to your online E-book. There are millions of article in Wikipedia. Just go on surfing and continue adding article of your choice into your E-book. And finally you can export your E-book in PDF format or you can also order a printed format of the book.
How to do it ?
- To export your E-book just go to the Book Creator page present on Wikipedia.
- As you open the URL you can see a Green button called Start book creator.
- Click on it and the Book creation process will be enabled.
- Now you can see an option to add a page to your E-book on every Wikipedia article you visit. See the picture below.
- Go on adding pages to your book.
- When you complete adding pages to your E-book, click on Show book link as shown below.
- It will take you to a page where you can set a Title and Subtitle for your book and can download the book in PDF/Open Document/OpenZim or EPUB format.
- You can also order a printed book from PediaPress from the same page.
- The book creator can also suggest you some pages to add into your E-book by analyzing the current set of pages that you have already added to your book.
- At any point of time you can disable the book creating feature by clicking on the link disable.
- You can also add pages without visiting them. When you will hover your mouse on a link it will show you a pop-up saying “Add linked wiki page to your book“.