Google has introduced a beautiful translator for Android. You can now translate text between 64 languages. An amazing speech recognition technique has been integrated with this app. You need to just speak the sentences and this app will translate that to other languages.
- The traditional translator translates the written text, but amazingly this translator will translate what you speak instantly.
- It supports 64 languages of the world. Given below the list of languages it support.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian,
Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese
(Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto,
Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek,
Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic,
Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian,
Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish,
Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish,
Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu,
Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
- You can talk to another person using speech-to-speech translation in Conversation Mode.
- Text recognition through camera is also available that means if you will take a photo snap of any text, it will be automatically detected and translated to other languages.
- The non-Latin script languages can be converted into Latin scripts so that it can read phonetically.
- A very nice facility for handwriting, by which you can can write something on the screen and it will be translated.
Where to Download
You can download the app from the following linkGoogle Translate for Android