Are you getting bored of repeated sign in–sign out to different Gmail accounts everyday. If you are handling multiple Gmail accounts you must have tried to open them in different browsers. But have you ever tried to open them in the same browser. Yes you can do it. Just go through the following instructions.
- Just login to your Gmail account
- Click on the drop down present at the top right.
- You will see the following options
- Click on the Add account button, you will be driven to the login page of Gmail in a separate tab.
- Give your credentials for another account and click sign in
You may also like to see
- After sign in, if you click on the same drop down present at the top right, you can get different options to switch your account.