- Go to http://www.bhashaindia.com/ilit/ and find your language over there. You will find two options, one is install desktop version and the second is install web version. Click on install desktop version and install it. (It is hardly of 2-5 mb)
- After installation you will find a new icon in your taskbar as shown below.
If you are not finding the icon in your task bar then do the following steps to make it appear
- Go to start menu and type Region and Language, click on it.
- A window will appear with some tabs. Go to Keyboard and Languages tab.
- Click on Change Keyboards. A window will appear with 3 tabs. Go to Language Bar tab.
- There you will find find 3 radio buttons, click on Docked in the task bar option and press OK. You can also Press OK in other windows.
- Now the new icon will appear in the task bar.
- Now you are done. Click on the new icon the taskbar set the language to your language.
- I have installed the Hindi, Oriya and Telugu, that is why you are seeing only those languages in those options.
- You can also install Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil.
- You can now write anywhere in windows in your own language. Here are some examples.
|Example in Hindi and Telugu|
|Example in Oriya language|